First Day of New Year

Posted on 1:55 AM. 0 comment/s.


Hello 2o1o.Good Bye 2oo9.haha.this is my first post.hopefully i can post here everyday coz i am very busy.lol.i want to change my lifestyle.i want to change my bad traits too.if i can.i'll reformat my whole life.LMAO* haha:))i don't want to say much.



ayt?haha.kuya j_ _ _ _ _ _ _ told me i'm not a toy to play with.just like my past boyfriends does.they make me just like a barbie doll.after they play me.they'll just leave me.haha.so kuya jermayne told me that those boys who'll court me must be tested enough to just to prove me he'll love me more than i'll do.haha.if they'll give me gifts,then i'll accept it just to make make friends.not for anything else.haha.:))i look like a barbie doll.so BOYS who'll court me just to make me as YOUR collection, sorry.i'm not yer ordinary girl.you must buy one barbie doll at the department store then play coz someone bought me and i love it.so you better stay out!haha.

Labels:



Who is Jeanne?

i'm just a simple girl.with a simple lifestyle. i'm living in my own fairytale waiting for my prince. i'm obsessed with pink stuffs,teddy bears,and chocolates.ahe?

Leave your messages

Archives

Past Entries

Blog Friends

Place the links of your blog friends here (link-exchanges).

Credits