boredom!

Posted on 4:41 AM. 0 comment/s.



haisxt.this day is such a bored.nothing to do but to stare with that two cute stuff toys gave by the two persons i love.haha.but i love it.coz i remember the bad moments and the happy moments we've shared together.haha!i love it.i read again those letters wrote by my past bestfriend.so sad that we're not like that.just because of a stupid man who ruined my life and my bestfriend's life.arrghh!but that's okie.coz i have so many bestfriends better than her. :) but she mean to me. haha.that's all for now.i need to sleep.i hope tomorrow we'll go on NCMI coz i want to hear the word of God.haha


Who is Jeanne?

i'm just a simple girl.with a simple lifestyle. i'm living in my own fairytale waiting for my prince. i'm obsessed with pink stuffs,teddy bears,and chocolates.ahe?

Leave your messages

Archives

Past Entries

Blog Friends

Place the links of your blog friends here (link-exchanges).

Credits