missing my family autistic :)

Posted on 2:44 AM. 0 comment/s.


amp.i miss this family so much!except for the one who don't belong.haha:))i hope this family will get so far.i hope the friendship will never end even we encounter so many problem.haha!i'm so tired this day.after going to church, i help doing house hold chores.and my mother leave it all to me.arrghh!she keep on making my task!**so tired**but i'm so glad.coz someone will raise my value in FFS.haha:))i'm so addcited with that game.haha.that's all for now.tomorrow is the resuming of our classes.i don't want to go to school yet! x((


Who is Jeanne?

i'm just a simple girl.with a simple lifestyle. i'm living in my own fairytale waiting for my prince. i'm obsessed with pink stuffs,teddy bears,and chocolates.ahe?

Leave your messages

Archives

Past Entries

Blog Friends

Place the links of your blog friends here (link-exchanges).

Credits