Can't leave without you.

Posted on 2:10 AM. 0 comment/s.



**EMO PRiNCESS** can't leave without HiM.he's the reason why i breath.Everyday I cry so hard when i'm thinking of HiM.In school i act like a weird coz i'm dreaming he loves me the way i love HiM.I can't sleep at night coz i'm crying coz of HiM.Ya, i laugh so hard.but do you think that laugh is a sign of happiness?No.It's not.I laugh because I want to show my enemies that I can laugh besides of my problems. I cry when i'm alone. I can't leave without him. :( Hope you'll read this, and realize how much i mean yer life. BOY, yer moi life.


Who is Jeanne?

i'm just a simple girl.with a simple lifestyle. i'm living in my own fairytale waiting for my prince. i'm obsessed with pink stuffs,teddy bears,and chocolates.ahe?

Leave your messages

Archives

Past Entries

Blog Friends

Place the links of your blog friends here (link-exchanges).

Credits